HOW IT WORKS – PRESSURE SWING ADSORPTION
PSA technology utilizes two towers which are filled with carbon molecular sieve (CMS). PSA nitrogen generators are typically used in applications where the purity requirement is higher than 99.5% (0.5% O2 or below).
Engineered with Pressure Swing Adsorption PSA technology, the PSA Generator provides Nitrogen at flow rates from 10 Nm3/hr to 1,250Nm3/hr with standard outlet pressures of up to 7.0bar.
Generating Nitrogen gas at the point of use is a sustainable, environmentally friendly and energy efficient approach to providing pure, clean, dry Nitrogen gas onsite.
Compared to the energy required to transport bulk Liquid Nitrogen (LIN) from the plant to the facility, generated Nitrogen consumes far less energy and creates far fewer greenhouse gases.
Suitable for flows from 1 to 1250 nm3/hr. Higher flows can be achieved using multiple PSA units.
Purity from 95% to 99.999% is possible directly with a simple PSA unit.
Most customers will find a system offering nitrogen at 5 kg/cm2g pressure quite suitable. However, we can deliver nitrogen directly up to 10 kg/cm2g pressure without a booster compressor.
Our PSA Nitrogen Gas Generators are widely used across many industries including:
- Tyre filling (Automotive, Aircrafts, Dumpers, Mine Trucks)
- Fuel Tank Inerting (Petrochemical Complexes, Chemical Factories, Aircrafts)
- Autoclaves and Furnaces
- Blanketing for many industries (adhesives, pesticides, agro, pharmaceuticals)
- Metal processes (heat treatment, annealing, sintering)
- Fire prevention (cement, coal mines, mines)
- Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals (Pigging, Blanketing, Headspace filling, Pipeline drying)
- Laboratories (LCMS, Turbo Vap, GC, GCMS)
- Offshore Platforms & FPSOs
- Oil cargo ships and oil tankers
- Flex printing